Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Successful and Unsuccessful Elements of my Collages


Successful: 

  1. I thought putting one image on another was easy. 
  2. I thought as soon as I got to play around with Photoshop, I was able to become more comfortable with the programs. 
  3. I felt comfortable with the cuts that i made and the positions of the new photos on top of the background

Unsuccessful: 

  1. After last class, I now know that there was more that I could have done to blend the pictures to make them seem more seamless
  2. I didn't blend at all because I simply didn't know how to. 
  3. This took a lot longer then I thought but If I were to do it again, I think I would be faster at it.


Conclusion: I am hopeful to work on these collages again because I am now more familiar with the other things Photoshop allows me to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment